Kandhamal revenue district came into existence on 1st January, 1994, after Phulbani District was divided into Kandhamal and Boudh Districts of Odisha. The District lies between 19 degree 34’ to 20 degree 36’ north latitude and 83 degree 34’ to 84 degree 34’ east longitude.
Kandhamal experiences sub tropical hot and dry climate in summer. Dry and cold climate in winter. The maximum temperature recorded in the District is 45.5 degree C and minimum temperature is 2.0 degree C. The average annual rainfall recorded is 1522.95 mm. The Kandhamal district covering a geographical area of 7654 sq kms is bounded by Boudh district in the North, by Rayagada district in the South, by Ganjam and Nayagarh districts in the East and Kalahandi District in the west.
- Tender call notice for supply of E-Rickshaw and Installation of Equipment and Instruments in the Ambulance.
- Tender Notice.Zilla Swasthya Samiti, Kandhamal
- TENDER/QUOTATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF TRANSPORTING AGENT/CONTRACTOR.
- Applications invited for contractual employment of Gram Rozgar Sevak(GRS).
- Walk-in-Interview for the post of TGT on Contractual Basis.
- Notice regarding price of S.K Oil