Kandhamal revenue district came into existence on 1st January, 1994, after Phulbani District was divided into Kandhamal and Boudh Districts of Odisha. The District lies between 19 degree 34’ to 20 degree 36’ north latitude and 83 degree 34’ to 84 degree 34’ east longitude.
Kandhamal experiences sub tropical hot and dry climate in summer. Dry and cold climate in winter. The maximum temperature recorded in the District is 45.5 degree C and minimum temperature is 2.0 degree C. The average annual rainfall recorded is 1522.95 mm. The Kandhamal district covering a geographical area of 7654 sq kms is bounded by Boudh district in the North, by Rayagada district in the South, by Ganjam and Nayagarh districts in the East and Kalahandi District in the west.
- Repair and renovation of DRDA Office Building, Phulbani.
- Cancellation notice, Zilla Swasthya Samiti, Kandhamal
- Office order regarding cancellation of Tender Call Notice.
- Expression of Interest for the supply of drugs & Medical Consumables to the DHH,Phulbani.
- Advertisement regarding additional compensation to the affected people of last Kandhamal Violence 2008.
- Quotation call notice for printing of Turmeric Packaging Material(500gms)
TOUR AND HEADQUARTER ENGAGEMENT OF COLLECTOR KANDHAMAL FOR THE 1ST FORTNIGHT OF NOVEMBER 2019. 04/11/2019 - 15/11/2019
Detailed Program of Public Hearing at block level of Kandhamal District. 11/11/2019 - 11/12/2019Block HQ