Kandhamal revenue district came into existence on 1st January, 1994, after Phulbani District was divided into Kandhamal and Boudh Districts of Odisha. The District lies between 19 degree 34’ to 20 degree 36’ north latitude and 83 degree 34’ to 84 degree 34’ east longitude.
Kandhamal experiences sub tropical hot and dry climate in summer. Dry and cold climate in winter. The maximum temperature recorded in the District is 45.5 degree C and minimum temperature is 2.0 degree C. The average annual rainfall recorded is 1522.95 mm. The Kandhamal district covering a geographical area of 7654 sq kms is bounded by Boudh district in the North, by Rayagada district in the South, by Ganjam and Nayagarh districts in the East and Kalahandi District in the west.
- Tender Quotation for supply of Election Materials for general election 2019.
- Tender Call Notice.
- Change in Ex-Depot Price of S.K Oil w.e.f 01-02-2019.
- TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF SANITATION ITEM TO BALLIGUDA NAC
- Enrollment of students under Anweesha Scheme.
- Publication of 3A gazette notification of Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, New Delhi in District of Kandhamal of Odisha.