Kandhamal revenue district came into existence on 1st January, 1994, after Phulbani District was divided into Kandhamal and Boudh Districts of Odisha. The District lies between 19 degree 34’ to 20 degree 36’ north latitude and 83 degree 34’ to 84 degree 34’ east longitude.
Kandhamal experiences sub tropical hot and dry climate in summer. Dry and cold climate in winter. The maximum temperature recorded in the District is 45.5 degree C and minimum temperature is 2.0 degree C. The average annual rainfall recorded is 1522.95 mm. The Kandhamal district covering a geographical area of 7654 sq kms is bounded by Boudh district in the North, by Rayagada district in the South, by Ganjam and Nayagarh districts in the East and Kalahandi District in the west.
- Information on Management of Maternity Waiting Home(MWH) under PPP mode.
- Final selection list as well as waiting list of candidates for engagement in SSD run schools.
- Selection list of NHM In-House Candidates.
- Recruitment of Siskya Sahayak in ST & SC Development Dept. of Kandhamal District.
- Walk in Interview. Zilla Swasthya Samiti, Kandhamal
- Tender call Notice for supply of Computers, Laser Printer, Audio System, Music Instruments, and Sports Items.